Total Pageviews

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Two closings in one day with two great families using two different loan programs.

I had the pleasure of working with the Mitchell family to sell their home purchased under VA loan.  4408 Aspen, Killeen Tx., we were able to get an offer and put it under contract in three weeks.  I was able to help my clients locate their survey as well as put them in contact with repair people and professional cleaning people to help everything work smoothly.  Whenever you're remodeling or getting repairs I like everyone to call at least three people to compare prices.

Click here to view their video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cR2xIgUz7qA&feature=relmfu

The other family I had the pleasure of working with was the Long family.  First Time Homebuyer using the Bond program.  This is an excellent program for people having to use FHA with this program the buyer didn’t have to put down the 3.5%.  We were able to write everything up and she paid zero out of pocket. To find out more about the bond program call or email me. jneka@exithomevets.net or call 254-285-4282

View here to view her video:

No comments:

Post a Comment