Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Short Sale part 1


Happy Holidays

Hopefully for a lot of people Black Friday was a success. I personally don’t go out on black Friday and shop. It’s just my preference not to go into a high stressed environment.

Right now I’m working a Short Sale.  I believe a short sale is as good as the listing agent and the sellers allow it to be. So we are starting off with a low offer to test the water and to get where we really want to be.  This will be very interesting. I always want to be on both sides to watch some of the offers that come through. My goal is to be a great negotiator.  

We are in the beginning stages of purchasing this property. The listing agent said he has everything together and it just needs to be accepted. So I will keep you updated and let you know how everything goes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLKpSoZWMo4

No comments:

Post a Comment