Total Pageviews

Sunday, December 9, 2012

2012 Realtor of the Year


2012 Fort Hood Area Realtor of the Year

I won Realtor of the Year and it was truly a big accomplishment for me. I am truly highly favored and the Lord has been blessing me. I can still remember in 2007 when I first started Real Estate with Century 21 First Team. I went to a new comer orientation and Jose Segarra was the instructor. At that time I didn’t know he was going to be my broker in the future. Kathy Brinkley was talking about TREPAC and how important it was to donate. At the end of the briefing I gave her my card and told her if she needed my help to let me know.
Later she did call me and told me to come to a meeting. I didn’t know that I was going to join the board, but I did join the TREPAC Committee. I always wanted to volunteer within my community and that opened the door for me to volunteer not only there but other places as well. Give back to your community and in the end you will recieve positive energy with many awards.

I believe in affirmations and I say them every day. I also say them with my boys as we say our prayers every night and mediate. They consist of asking the lord for us to be better people and bring positive energy into our lives.
I love Real Estate and I love working with clients that are excited about finding a place where their family can lay their heads. Or a home where they can start their family. Or a home that gives them the opportunity to reap the rewards of retirement.

I love Real Estate and, “I AM 2012 REALTOR OF THE YEAR”
View My YouTube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cbqAScQv_Ks

 

No comments:

Post a Comment