Total Pageviews

Monday, March 11, 2013

Putting the Perfect Clients Together Can Make the Deal


          It’s always important to talk to other agents in the office and find out what some of their clients are looking to purchase. After talking with one of my co-workers I found out one of her client was looking for a fourplex to purchase.  Just so happen one of my clients called me and told me he needed to sell his fourplex.  I paused for a minute and thought about my co-workers client.  I immediately told my client to have his fourplex ready to show two days from now between 11:30 and 2pm. 

I showed up first to talk with my client and to make sure we were going to put a good product on the market.  Go over some numbers with him, take pictures, get measurements and discuss any repairs taking place. Then an hour later the buyer showed up to view the property. He viewed it with his agent and after seeing all of the units he was ready to write an offer.

My client received the offer late that night and signed the next day with all terms met (contract). This was a great opportunity bringing both a ready seller and ready buyer together.

***************Preparation meets Opportunity*****************
http://jmorrison.killeen-homesearch.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment