Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

VA Offers and Contracts

This is my first time with VA taking 2 full weeks to agree on an offer.

OK, yes we under bid on the initial offer and went back and forth with VA about twice. Afterwards we said to VA this is our “Best and final offer”. So guess what happen after that. VA accepted everything. The second week it was back and forth with paperwork. The wife was on the offer and had to come off. I was missing one of the addendums. Next they added a new Lead base form and the house don’t require a lead base paint form.  Then it was the quality of ink that didn’t meet their percent rate. So I needed to track down my client to make it a little me convenience for them and hand carry the forms to the listing agent so that it didn’t take any longer than necessary.
 Killeenhomebuyer.com

No comments:

Post a Comment