Total Pageviews

Monday, August 15, 2011

What Do You Think Your Property is Worth?

As a Home Owner I think we all have a misconception of the amount of money we can get out of our home or how much we can sell it for. Some of us think our home is worth $150,000 but it may only be worth $125,000. With so many foreclosures and short sales on the market today it drops the value below the current market value.  
I've even had this one client that was losing there house.  I offered to assume it from them, but they wanted money for it and they were 5 month behind on there mortgage.  I asked them if they were willing to lose it and their credit or get it from under them.  So, he ended up losing the house. 
There was a woman that the same thing happened with her losing her house and she wanted money.  The next thing I knew is she lost her house and I was showing it as a foreclosed house.
Do you think this is a true statement?:  Everyone wants something even if it means losing your house.
Post Comments
Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment