Total Pageviews

Monday, July 9, 2012

Best Interest Rate Ever

My client was able to get a great interest rate as a First Time Home Buyer. I told her about all the available programs we have in our area and she decided to go with VA program being that she is an ex-Marine. At one point in time after our option period she did want to change to the First Time Home Buyer program, but her interest rate wasn’t going to be nearly as good. So she stayed with the TxVet program and a low interest rate of under 3% (you can’t beat that). With the regular First Time Program rate she wouldn’t have been able to touch those rates. I’m very glad she stayed with her current program and was able to purchase the house that she wanted.

I’ve also received a referral from her for one of her family members. I love referrals.

YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9XLM7fhXtB0

No comments:

Post a Comment